Thursday, May 19, 2011

GOD SENT

In John 13:20, Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives any one whom I send receives me; and he who receives me receives him who sent me."

Whenever we need help, a person comes along whom we acknowledge as God sent. This is how we see Jesus in others and we thank the Lord for bringing such persons to us at a precise time and moment.

My friendship with the Lord has brought me to new places and communities where I continue to learn and grow in faith. I have found new friends whom I believed were all God sent. We all share on thing in common, our love for God!

With Jesus you are never alone. He will surely send a suitable partner or companion who understands what you are going through and will help you solve anything that bothers you.

In receiving whoever the Lord sends, the flood gates of heaven are opened up for you to receive all of God's blessings, healing and miracles.

Lord Jesus, thank you for all the people you have sent that have made my life full and complete.